ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


I've been through many sets of birthdays thus far. They have all been really wonderful occasions.

Each has been a reflection of the character of each of the birthday boys and girls.

Think about it. What are some of the words you use to describe the parties you've been to?

Was it the casualness or formality that captured you? Or was it the thoughtfulness or attention to detail that got your attention? Did the class or atmosphere engross you? Or maybe it was the company of friends that pulled you through? Did they show you a part of them that you've never seen before? Was it more than just eating? Did it feel like a celebration?

I never realised before, but I can't be more right in saying that each birthday leaves an imprint of the person on you.

I sincerely hope that my birthday celebration, if I choose to do one, will leave the same imprint like those before it have done... one in true Benji style.


benny | Sunday, August 06, 2006
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous

Post a Comment    [1 comments]

        Hehe tis the season for 21sts... at least for a few of us. These birthdays have given us a chance for all the things you mentioned...even stumbling your way around the city ...and getting pissed off with eeach other :P hehe

        Anonymous Anonymous | Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:32:00 am  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009