You don't miss winter until it comes crashing into you when you least expect.
What I mean is this:
I was on the train home from work yesterday, and I sat in the upstairs compartment in the first seat. As is my train ritual, I was fast asleep... Then at Wolli Creek station, the goddamn BLAST FROM THE SOUTH hit me :O!!
What I mean is this:
I was sitting on the train fast asleep, and then a very very cold blast of wind came through the doors and invaded my personal space. I woke up immediately thinking, "sh*t, I must've missed my stop" and "wtf, it's so goddamn cold"... what is going on. Then I REALISED.
What I mean is this:
I realised that what I've been missing is WINTER! Faaaaar out. Where did winter go this year? It departed to the south, and we are now basking in Spring badness. When I see the temperature hit 20'C, I tremble. It is the beginning of the end.
What I mean is this:
The only way to truly appreciate winter now is to enjoy the northern winter at the end of the year. So Korea/Japan/HK, wait for me... =P
Comments from

It's still winter for another month Ben :p. Enjoy it while you can, lol.