As I get one step closer to landing a job in HK, I feel as though in my haste to get myself a better CV for next year's vacation applications I've left everything behind.
My plans are shaping up to see me in HK late-November, and a return not until early-March, which means I'll be saying farewell to Sydney for close to 3 months.
Now I don't know if this what I really want anymore.
What I really want is to go Japan with E, have fun travelling around China and spending some quality time with everyone that's going back.
My dilemma.
And just when I feel I'm finally taking control of my life and becoming my own independent self.
Comments from jenfa Mags benny
Post a Comment [4 comments]
I know what you mean, Benji... I'm having the same dilemma.
What I really wanna do is go away and travel for a while - alone, with friends, whatever!
But then, to realise that dream without dipping into my home deposit, I'll need to work more.
So that means perhaps stop-overing in HK, working for 1-2months then going. That also means quitting my job here.
Headache... >.<
Come to HK in December so you can take me around shopping and show me all the good foods!
Yay!!!!!!!!!
I want to go now... >.<


ARGH YOU WON'T BE HERE FOR MY 21ST!!!!!!!!!!!
**stabs**