ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


I had a good day today. Came to uni and did not attend one class. Instead, I went LANning. I did Honkie afternoon tea. I randomly bumped into people. I had dinner then went K. Perfect.


benny | Thursday, September 07, 2006
Comments from Blogger benny Blogger Mags Blogger jenfa Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [5 comments]

        I am accused of being a Honkie by someone again...

        Blogger benny | Thursday, September 07, 2006 1:01:00 am  


        Hahaa.. well, that DOES sound sorta Honkie. :P

        Blogger Mags | Thursday, September 07, 2006 9:07:00 am  


        simple pleasures ~ ^^
        what do you mean by hongkie afternoon tea ..??

        Blogger jenfa | Thursday, September 07, 2006 12:16:00 pm  


        I am accused of being a Honkie by someone again...

        by who?

        hongkie afternoon tea...

        He means 下午茶 in the honkie way, as opposed to sitting around with a cup of tea and eating scones and slices of cakes and stuff.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Thursday, September 07, 2006 7:46:00 pm  


        Aiya. I wouldn't mind eating scones... Pang, I'm not as far out honkie as you think

        Blogger benny | Friday, September 08, 2006 7:11:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009