ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


I had only slept 2 hours the night before. I got offline and went to sleep. Then I suddenly jolted, woke up, and without thinking immediately grabbed my phone and smsed Donna about Abi's present. I got back in bed.

The weird thing is that I don't even remember what I wrote in the sms until just now. All I know was that it was about Abi's present.


benny | Sunday, September 17, 2006
Comments from Blogger Mags Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [4 comments]

        Wow. I know that you were incoherent last night... but lol, this just tops it.
        Can't you just check in your Sent Messages to see what was said in the SMS? :P

        Blogger Mags | Sunday, September 17, 2006 3:40:00 pm  


        haha, r u sureee its just about Abi's present?? what abt the bit about that girl...;)

        Anonymous Anonymous | Sunday, September 17, 2006 7:03:00 pm  


        You sure you didn't dream about sending the SMS too? lol

        Anonymous Anonymous | Sunday, September 17, 2006 9:42:00 pm  


        lol. Speculations speculations... who knows?

        Blogger benny | Monday, September 18, 2006 1:55:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009