I prefer sago dessert (西米露) over Uncle Toby's oats[edit: 9:10pm]
Just when I breathed a sigh of relief, Uncle Toby's oats appears again on the table.
Comments from benny Mags benny
Post a Comment [4 comments]
lol. Exam. I could be in a better mood if I studied more...
And yeah... it's gone from black to white. Interesting. Even I didn't seem to notice.
Regarding the Oats saga:
If you were 5, you could just throw a tantrum until someone took the oats away and you didn't have to eat them and someone brought you sago dessert instead...
But being 20 (almost 21).. you might want to handle it in a more mature fashion. Avoiding the oats won't make them go away.. perhaps you should just politely ask someone to remove them and bring you something else?
Or am i over-simplifying the situation here?
Well no matter how cold the oats get, it always gets microwaved >.<
I might need to remove the microwave.


Nice new blog layout Ben. It's very white this time as opposed to the black from before...mood change perhaps? Well hope your exam went well today.