ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


I think I can be really naive about the surroundings around me. I can be the most unobservant person on this planet. I wouldn't even know if someone sat next to me and took my phone from right under my nose. I wouldn't even know I was being followed until I actually get attacked.

Maybe I deserve to die for being so ignorant.

I'm a sitting target for thieves and attackers. So, potential criminals, you know what I look like, come get me.

I urge people to be more careful about their surroundings.

I should get Ethan to teach me how to be street savvy, but I'm probably too stupid to understand.
Maybe I actually need to have something bad happen to me before things change.


benny | Thursday, September 21, 2006
Comments from Blogger jenfa Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [7 comments]

        everything okay?
        did something bad happen?!

        ..or not?

        Blogger jenfa | Thursday, September 21, 2006 9:11:00 pm  


        No, nothing happened.

        Just that Sydney crime is rising and it can happen to you, no matter how much you think it won't.

        Blogger benny | Thursday, September 21, 2006 9:17:00 pm  


        correction... I was, but hopefully no longer am, a sitting target for thieves. cheer up, at least it wasnt you... everyone learn!!

        Anonymous Anonymous | Sunday, September 24, 2006 3:33:00 pm  


        Hey,

        Star City, this Thursday night (28th). You know you want your free drinks!

        Anonymous Anonymous | Sunday, September 24, 2006 10:12:00 pm  


        No can do on Thursday =P

        But yes, I know I want to... I want my 6 drinks >.<

        Blogger benny | Tuesday, September 26, 2006 12:11:00 am  


        Aww.

        I've got the week after off too. If I'm not completely broke by then... ;)

        Anonymous Anonymous | Tuesday, September 26, 2006 4:49:00 pm  


        You really should go with Colin, pang. He seems addicted like yourself.

        And make sure not to gamble it all, I'll come by someday I'm free.

        Blogger benny | Tuesday, September 26, 2006 7:36:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009