ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


I want to work in forensics >.<
It looks sooooo fun...! All those DNA scans. Working with the police...
So cool~

And and... I think I have a chance at landing a law job in HK in Jan-Feb 2007 =)

I'm such a workaholic.

Oh no >.< I want to work at the airport where I can see planes all day.

But argh >.< I want to be a newsreader (and weather person)...!
But nah... forensics is more fun fun fun! fun!

*jumps*


benny | Friday, September 08, 2006
Comments from Blogger Mags Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [2 comments]

        Hmm.. I dunno. I think the airport sounds fun. Forensics can be a bit gross sometimes... and not very friendly on the stomach.

        Blogger Mags | Saturday, September 09, 2006 1:31:00 am  


        Forensics looks so fuuuun, or maybe that's the way HK media wants me to think so more people gets into the industry...

        Blogger benny | Sunday, September 10, 2006 6:26:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009