I woke up this morning and thought to myself... screw uni. I suspect this round of examinations/assignments is my worse yet. I don't think I've ever felt so dumb and helpless going into them ever.
In the latest news on the massive differences between myself and my sister, she went to perform as a keyboard artist at some gig at her high school. Which I have to say sounds pretty cool. The only gigs that I do are the ones of the singing type at K. But in what seemingly is a huge similarity, she decided to jig school this morning.
Although not a huge fan of Survivor anymore, its tribe splitting methods have continued to be somewhat intriguing. This time, they've gone ETHNIC -.-" which means it's Asians vs Hispanics vs Blacks vs Whites. How controversial. I couldn't resist having a look at the Asian team, and for your information it's composed of 2 South Koreans, 1 Vietnamese and 1 who looks Asian. Not surprisingly, both Koreans are young, high achieving lawyers. How stereotypical. I didn't check out the rest.
I can still hear the poor Pomeranian outside yelping. It was outside during the storm last week barking, and it continues to be outside to this very day. The Asian owners really don't even seem to care. I haven't seen them outside on the patio for the last week, so who knows if they've even been feeding him. This seriously is a case of animal cruelty.
In a bit of trivial knowledge, the standard measurement for the hardness of "toe-may-tos" once upon a time used to be that they be rock hard, unlike the softness of tomatoes these days. That is because of transportation issues, which required it be hard so that they don't bruise on the way to the local market. Nowadays, with obviously better logistics we can enjoy nice soft, juicy tomatoes.
News flash! As to a possible 21st party this year, I've suspended all thinking about it. Don't expect anything to happen. The weekend of the 28-29th October is now free territory again for all.
Comments from benny


hey! hows things?
Thats terrible for the doggie, mines bn in the house for a while and refuses to leave his little box at night, they can get anything with puppy dog eyes!
and what? no 21st how can that be??
im fully at the same stage with jigging class and staying at home to "study". accounting exam tmr, still majorly procrastinating. It's terrible that i cant seem to study when theres still daytlight. Need that bit of urgency when theres only a few hours to the test to get myself to concentrate.
Gd luck with ur exams!