ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


News just in: I think I'm about 95% sure I'm NOT going to sit the administrative law exam on Saturday.

I don't have enough time to make a decent effort of the text in preparation for it.

Good luck Ethan, Hui and the rest.


benny | Thursday, September 14, 2006
Comments from Blogger jenfa Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [2 comments]

        but but.. aren't retests usually a lot harder ?!

        Blogger jenfa | Thursday, September 14, 2006 11:30:00 pm  


        With a bit of newfound confidence, I'll try my best to study hard for the exam. If not, then it'll be 100% final exam.

        Blogger benny | Friday, September 15, 2006 7:11:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009