ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


As a result of excessive spending in the past few weeks, this week I am on a restricted budget of $88 excluding train fare and any extraordinary items.


benny | Saturday, October 21, 2006
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Blogger jenfa Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous Blogger Thao Blogger benny Blogger Thao Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [11 comments]

        What would the extraordinary items include?

        Anonymous Anonymous | Saturday, October 21, 2006 5:10:00 pm  


        $88 is still a lot, lol. I still budget $70 which includes train fare and food for the week, though coffee and other stuff always makes it more. Any extra items are outside of that budget.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Saturday, October 21, 2006 8:14:00 pm  


        $88 is plenty!!!!!
        i've had the experience of making do with like $10 a wk?!
        i'm willing to lend you money if you ever need it.. ^^

        Blogger jenfa | Saturday, October 21, 2006 9:41:00 pm  


        Are you talking to me Jen? ;-)

        Anonymous Anonymous | Saturday, October 21, 2006 10:11:00 pm  


        And I thought it was small... I must really be open with my wallet then.

        Extraordinary items do not include tennis court hire, that's for sure Mikey. You can think of the rest.

        Now I come to think about it, that 88 will become 188 if i'm not lucky.

        Blogger benny | Sunday, October 22, 2006 1:51:00 am  


        Please take the reverse of all I just said >.<

        Blogger benny | Sunday, October 22, 2006 2:01:00 am  


        LOL Asian! If you really want to get rich Ben.. why don't you reduce that and make it "$28"?

        Anonymous Anonymous | Sunday, October 22, 2006 1:13:00 pm  


        Hay, that's pretty close to my normal budget of $120 a week anyway :P That's all I make!

        Blogger Thao | Monday, October 23, 2006 3:20:00 am  


        lol! I think 28 would evaporate too quickly. The Asian in me thinks $1628 would be a better number =)

        And that's pretty cool, do you save much Thao? I've never really counted how much I spend until now when I see my money levels go backwards dramatically.

        Blogger benny | Monday, October 23, 2006 10:43:00 pm  


        Umm...I still manage to save - but not much. Haha it's all in the budgeting ;) Apparently boys are big splurgers. Girls like to spend in little increments (except for the loaded shopaholics). Fashion wise anyway.

        Blogger Thao | Wednesday, October 25, 2006 1:37:00 am  


        Really? I thought guys were the ones that don't tend to spend, but when we do it's heaps at once. Girls just tend to SPEND full stop =P

        Blogger benny | Wednesday, October 25, 2006 2:02:00 am  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009