ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


Blue Mountains
Spectacular hiking paths which took us to cliffedges and creeks. Complete darkness at the lookout points scaring the hell outta me at night.

Jenolan Caves
I did not realise that the caves were this spectacular, and that they did not have leeches in them. Must go again to see the Orient cave, supposedly, the most spectacular. The Temple of Baal was eerie but stunning.

Manly
The atmosphere was cool with the Manly Jazz Festival going on in the background. But traffic snarls getting there was annoying. Go away people! Don't you have better things to do on a warm, sunny day in the long weekend?

Hunter Valley
I got a blood alcohol reading of 0.04 when I had finished all the tasting for the day. I did not drive. And I can finally say that different wines taste different.


benny | Monday, October 02, 2006
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [2 comments]

        In total, I think we did AT LEAST 3000 steps at the Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves. Wish I had a pedometer with me...that 7 hours walk around the Blue Mountains really shook my knees. Gotta say we captured some amazing ghostly photos at Sublime Point though. Gotta go there during daylight next time to actually see what it looks like LOL

        Anonymous Anonymous | Tuesday, October 03, 2006 2:38:00 am  


        lol 3000 steps. No wonder I felt fine when I walked up the stairs on my way to the station. hahah.

        Do you remember how my knees would shake spontaneously. That was kinda freaky.

        We should go back to Sublime Point for sure next time, yeh. But on second thought maybe not, I dun want to see it because in my mind it will always be the terrifying spot it is, and that's the way I'd want it to be.

        Blogger benny | Tuesday, October 03, 2006 10:51:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009