The brutal truth again today-
You won't be able to get contacts, but if you want to try you can. It will cost you $120, and it would be like you weren't wearing them at all. Everything will be a blur.I had refused to accept it once before, so I went back to the optometrist today to hopefully hear something more comforting to the ears.
I would be disappointed again.
It was explained to me that by simply blinking I would change the axis of the contacts, which would distort my vision and make things blurry. I would not be able to use it on a long-term permanent basis because it would seemingly be like not wearing contacts at all. Every blink will change the axis, and ultimately I will get dizzy.
That's when I thought, maybe I might just accept the truth and give up on the idea of contacts. But I REFUSE, and will go to Hong Kong holding some optimism that I may be able to get them there.
A cheers to my persistence

And also a cheers to staying within budgetary limits. As of Saturday night: $34.70-$16.40 = $18.30 ($0.30 overspent). Looking good heading into Sunday.
Comments from jenfa benny
Post a Comment [3 comments]
is it the shape of your eye?
maybe you just shouldn't bother with contacts. your eyesight hasn't gotten any worse lately right? just get lasik! =D
Chances are that you won't see me without them. Astigmatism is all about having different focuses for rays in the perpendicular planes. So what happens is everything becomes blurry.
My eyesight hasn't got any worse since the beginning of the year, so that's a good thing.
And laser won't help either. Is that what you said? What's lasik? =P EHHH?


I can't really imagine you without glasses though. I reckon they suit you and you should keep them but I'll make up my mind when I see you one day without your glasses, lol.