ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


Do you:
  • find it hard to stay off the net for more than a few days?
  • conceal non-essential internet use from family, colleagues and friends?
  • feel that your relationships have suffered?
  • play World of Warcraft?
If you have, call 1800 880 176 toll free in Australia (don't be like Pie and use a mobile, that's NOT free). You MAY be addicted to the net. The number is for NetAlert, a federal government body that deals with internet safety.

WoW is seen to be more addictive than instant messaging, chat and online gambling. A kid in China jumped off a building after playing WoW for over 36 hours straight.

For game madness, go South Korea!


benny | Sunday, October 22, 2006
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny Blogger jenfa Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [5 comments]

        LOL... I think everyone who looks at this blog daily should start calling as we are all addicts! :P

        I have seen on Youtube that some guy from China startd firing a monitor with a BB gun because he lost a round of CS.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Sunday, October 22, 2006 1:16:00 pm  


        I've never played WoW actually, lol. I find it very hard to stay off the net for more than a few days...infact 1 day is enough for me, lol. Yes, I'm addicted to the Internet, but who isn't? Everything is online nowadays and you just need to go online to do your everyday stuff! Internet addiction is the least of my worries atm, lol.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Monday, October 23, 2006 12:21:00 am  


        Hahah. *points* you addicts =P

        I dunno, I'm sure you've been bored of th net before... It's not always that interesting, and probably chatting's the most interesting part?

        Blogger benny | Monday, October 23, 2006 10:42:00 pm  


        i spend forever checking up updates, then searching up more sites that frequently update so i can check their updates (blogs, magazines, etc)

        bleh
        //no life syndrome//

        ><

        Blogger jenfa | Monday, October 23, 2006 10:56:00 pm  


        lol Does mine update enough for your liking? hahah

        Blogger benny | Wednesday, October 25, 2006 2:36:00 am  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009