I misread the timetable and consequently missed the last train for the night.
Then I nearly did not get on an N10 Sutherland nightride. I was the last person on because I had thought Sutherland was Strathfield, and was extremely confused at why Strathfield suddenly changed its route number to N10.
Tonight, Aimee and I were hugged by some random stranger on the bridge at Darling Harbour. Watch out for sexual attackers.
Aimee and I were also preyed on by weird overfriendly interstate tourists who came up to us and got a bit too close to our bags. Watch out for thieves.
After today, the remaining quota stands at $88-$7-$6.20-$8.90-$0.5 = $65.4 ($2.6 overspent)
Comments from benny benny benny benny benny benny
Post a Comment [12 comments]
Mikeyy I showed you, I only had $88 in my wallet at the beginning of the week and I'm not going to withdraw any money unless I have a gun or sword pointed at me demanding it!
Soooo I'm stuck, I mean, I had to sacrifice a sundae for a cone tonight >.< I regret entering into this arrangement with you. I demand an increase...! I'm going to LOSE~
I don't recall you showing me any of your money!!
And uhh...you never want sundaes anyway...remember the argument we had at the Sussex food court with Po the other night? You kept saying you can get 4 cones for 1 Sundae.
I can't believe you only got a cone tonight...with 9 more of those coins, you could've had the $5 meal which INCLUDES fries, cheeseburger, coke AND a sundae...YUM!!
Well I do, you were probably too busy looking at other things.
As for the cones- I stand for their value at 50c. The only reason why I don't get sundaes is that I don't see how they are more value for money. That's true... 4 to 1, and Po agreed with me, I think!
But Maccas, Mike. I don't want to sink to Maccas which isn't even cheap these days >.<
No, no. I remember Po was on my side for the Sundae.
Yes, yes, maccas isn't the best option or the cheapest...but at midnight in Sydney you kinda have to set your standards lowers...MUCH lower...
Po was on my side!
But I totally forgot that I live in Sydney and even the CBD is desolate at 12am.
What a shame.
No, no, Po was on MY side!
Yes...if you're hungry at night and there's no food at home, you gotta settle with junk food or nothing...
Po's on MY side!
Hungriness at night is a suffering. I usually starve until morning and hope that it goes away.
My MY is in bold.
I win!
Yes...I do that too, but mainly just cos I'm too lazy to prepare anything.
You're so lazy full stop.
Hmm. Starting to feel hungry right now. Decision time- should I eat, or leave for tmr morning..?
So many hard decisions for this hour >.<
I think I'll starve for the night...again...
I'm already starving, but sleepytime is coming up soon, so I don't really mind.
Or maybe I'll have a dig around the fridge for some food. That cost is not going to be added onto the budget =) maybe I should eat more now...


Benny, Benji, that's a bad start. From now on, bring only $10 with you and leave your bankcards at home. That way you'll never go overbudget =)