ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


I was talking to Aimee, Ethan and Mel today, and my recollection of Sleeping Beauty was:

Some princess pricked her finger on a spindle. She then ate an apple and fell asleep. Then vines started to grow around her castle. The prince slashes through the thorned vines and reaches the bottom. The princess' hair was waiting for him to climb up, and he did so, kissing her at the end.

Benny's gut feeling
I think this system of dual-sim cost reduction is going to backfire. I have sent double the amount of smses and calls so far this month compared to last.

Benny's craving
I crave for black sesame something right now.


benny | Thursday, October 05, 2006
Comments from Blogger Mags Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [2 comments]

        Haha.. I don't know how you did it.. but you managed to get Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Rapunzel all mixed into one.

        That's amazing. :P

        Blogger Mags | Saturday, October 07, 2006 1:03:00 am  


        I think it's my mind on fairy tale overdrive. Or maybe my teacher just taught it to me wrongly...

        Blogger benny | Monday, October 09, 2006 1:46:00 am  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009