ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


It was good for the Tech bunch to catch up at James' 21st tonight. I really think I got rid of my honkiness tonight, that's for sure. I was dressed with the intention of being a "wannabe rock/punk" artist and I think I totally killed it too. Honkies can't pull of rock/punk, so if I did it, my logical conclusion would be I was not Honkie. Neither was the rest of the group, maybe except for Pang.


Not to mention before James' 21st was Lin's 21st. Gee, time sure flies. It's been 3 years since I first met Lin. And it's been 2 since she departed for UNSW with Haisong, Wen, Donna and Andy.


And after Lin's 21st, we went straight for the makeup box as Donna tried to make Andy look like a rock god using her mascara. As we left, Donna was stranded as her bag refused to free itself from the chair.


When we got to James' party, Aimee, the self-confessed "colouring in" champion of primary school, decided to add to Donna's efforts on Andy. The result was seemingly bordering on colouring his entire eyelid.


She nagged for me to be used as her canvas too, but adamantly I refused. That was my proudest moment of the night. Maybe if I was drunk, I may have accepted unconditionally. But alas, I was far from that tonight...


benny | Sunday, October 08, 2006
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [2 comments]

        You were dressed as a "wannabe rock/punk"?

        You looked pretty typical honkie to me.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Monday, October 09, 2006 12:19:00 am  


        That's because you are programmed to automatically respond in that manner... I will disregard that.

        Blogger benny | Monday, October 09, 2006 1:45:00 am  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009