ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


My body is feeling so tired from the unreal amount of physical exercise today... meaning tennis, swimming, exhaustive running (ie. laser tagging) and mouse clicking (ie. LANing).

Laser Tag
Terrible start missing the bus. Note: not because we were late, but because it was full =.= Thanks to the brigade of cars that were summonable in an instant, able to ferry away 9 desperate people left stranded at Railway Square with nowhere to turn to.

Then commotion getting everyone to pay me money. Imagine receiving 18 lots of $21.50 totalling some ~$360 in coins of every denomination. The hardest part was COUNTING THE DAMN PEOPLE. lol. They won't stop moving, and I'm not good at maths.

I gotta say, the one thing I least expected though, was that I'd sweat this much at laser tag. It was worse than standing in the 27.4'C heat directly under the sun for tennis this morning. Not just I, but everyone else came out of the room with wet shirts. Just as well my JAG shirt hid it well, so people couldn't really tell. But boy, what a workout. I don't think army life is cut out for me. I'll stick to my office job.

Let's take down the cheating YELLOW team!

I continue to lament my poor form. I am definitely not a born sniper. I got 11th/24?, 22nd/24? and 11th/18.

Then later tonight whilst eating at Burwood, my mum Aimee and sister Melody taught me MILF, DILF, "see you next Tuesday" and we formulated some new ones... GMILNF is one. I think we made quite an impression on everyone around us.

And I am starting to glow like a tomato. But that's nothing compared to Mike. Jen thought he had actually drank. LOL

Thanks to all those that came- hope you had fun.

New Vocab: "Yellow"
Yellow means low, cheat and taking things too seriously. Add that to your bank of vocabulary.


benny | Friday, October 13, 2006
Comments from

Post a Comment    [0 comments]


twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009