So today was a great day. I got to see Keisuke again after about 8 months since we first met at Ocean Park in Hong Kong. He's been busy working in Japan in the meantime. Now he finds time to travel back to Sydney, it's cool to once again hang out. Time sure flies. And it's now confirmed: I LOVE JAPAN!

So tonight Vincci suggested we have dinner at Sumoc, and then afterwards, inhale from a bong. No, it's not drug-related, it's just bubbling away apple flavoured air or something like that. Jen, what's it called again? We did not in fact end up doing this.
We were somewhat mesmerised at the menu and our apparent illiteracy in reading it. There were words which represented food that I never knew existed. We ended up settling for a nice octopus pizza and lamb targine (Vincci's suggestion).
So she brought out our dishes. First it was the wonderful octopus pizza, which in fact, did not look like a pizza. We were looking at each other thinking, "is this a pizza?" But despite its different looks, it was in fact extremely delicious.

And then came our lamb targine, no wait, lamb PIZZA. The waitress apparently made a mistake. She took it away, and then came back and said, "it's yours, have it for free." We smiled, and gladly accepted their misfortune.

This was by far the highlight. The lamb targine. It was really tender and soft, and had no smelly lamb smell. An excellent suggestion, and I am doing this again sometime soon!

We should really expand our horizons and look outside of Japanese and Korean (in otherwords, Asian) cuisine. There's so much variety and diversity in cuisine here in Sydney if we make the effort to find it. I'm up for Spanish or Portuguese next time, that is if I'm bothered to find a place.
Comments from jenfa benny

since when did your blog writing sound like a 5th grade kid doing a recount?!
&/ sumAc
&/ it's called a shisha or a hookah (be careful with pronunciation..)