ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


Well I've really never stepped into the kitchen to cook a "main" meal until today. The most I have done was bake muffins and cakes or blend milkshakes. I didn't know that we could combine tomatoes, potatoes, chilli paste, garlic, lemongrass, prawns, ginger, mince and shallots to produce something even vaguely delicious, but it was done. Pats on the back.

It was tiring, but well worth it. You feel a sense of accomplishment. However at the same time, you feel a sense of drowsiness and laziness. The thought of cleaning up is sleep inducing... I slept the afternoon away.

The budget as it stands for today: $46.70-$5.50-$6-$0.50 = $34.70 ($13.30 overspent)

I'd rather this pressure and tiredness over anything uni can provide me at the moment.


benny | Thursday, October 26, 2006
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [2 comments]

        You did nothing all day again...

        Whatever you cooked sounds really disgusting...so many things I don't eat...ginger EUH!

        HAHA! did you fatty minced? :P Re: other comment.

        You're gonna have a tough next few days. $34.70 better lasts you till sunday midnight!!!

        Anonymous Anonymous | Friday, October 27, 2006 1:25:00 am  


        I was trying to do my QBA assignment. I was trying to imagine it done, and it kinda worked, I was feeling happy.

        And ginger is cool, except when you eat a chunk of it. Next time I happen to cook and you're around, I make sure that you get a huge piece of it mixed into whatever I make and just enjoy it~!

        Fatty mince? I buy half fatty, half non-fatty. You get the best of both worlds =D

        Blogger benny | Friday, October 27, 2006 1:47:00 am  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009