ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


When we were paying for lunch today, Jo faced the somewhat confused cashier:
So, [you're paying for...] that's the dumplings, karraji (karaage) ramen, and... the extra dumpling in the ramen?

And imagine someone doing this to you...


That's papparazi for you. Those poor fruit bats in the Botanical Gardens today had our lenses pointing up at their heads all morning. I gotta say, there really isn't much to take photos of in the Botanical Gardens. I was somewhat disappointed, maybe we'll have to go elsewhere next time. Actually, not maybe, it's definitely. Yeh, Mike?


Okay, the big bad bully wins. We'll go back to Botanic Gardens next time =( I know you're fascinated at zooming in on the bats' er... yes. That's cool, I can live with that.


benny | Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [4 comments]

        Oh c'mon, the fruit bats were awesome...I saw you checking their *ahem* out on my camera.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Tuesday, October 10, 2006 12:43:00 am  


        I didn't say they weren't cool, they're wicked. However, I refuse to be misquoted by a Mikey. I wasn't "checking" them out on your camera, I was doing so under your premise of it being a bat's head. IDIot. Du bist eine BAKA! =P

        Blogger benny | Tuesday, October 10, 2006 1:17:00 am  


        Yeah, whatever bennie, I saw the big smile on your face when you found out what it actually was. hahaha you don't know what baka is in german? =P What a honk! You had to mix 2 languages together.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Friday, October 13, 2006 1:41:00 am  


        Well of course I smiled when I found out, what, did you expect me to frown and be disappointed at your immaturity?

        Thank the heavens above that I only mixed 2 languages there. I have the ability to do 3 as well. You just wait...

        And idiot in German isn't bratwurst, it's just IDIOT. And that you are.

        Blogger benny | Saturday, October 14, 2006 2:23:00 am  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009