Things never turn out the way you've planned it to.Well firstly, I didn't make it to the picnic lunch I had planned for work. That sucked.
Then, I was stalled a half hour or so because it turns out that IT had installed the wrong software on my computer. THEN...
I thought that I was in for a dinner and a spot of shopping tonight, but it turned out to be something much better. Thanks Skips and Gloria =D
I'm glad I have a camera phone, so I still don't miss out on any shots (even when I had an attempted sexual assault, otherwise known as Mikey's b'day kiss, as above). When has anyone ever caught me without my camera? NEVER.
And for those thinking "oh no, the $88 budget!" Well, this classifies itself as an exemption =D I've been under $88 for the 2 weeks it has been in operation (by $16 and $5 respectively). At the moment, it stands at $45.60 with 3 days to go in week 3.
Comments from
