Obama Girl v Guiliani Girl
The United States is going to the polls in a year's time on 4 November 2008 voting for their next president in their 55th election. This is a satirical music video of a song about two famous candidates: Barack Obama (Democrat) and Rudy Guiliani (Republican). It is interesting to note that George Bush is not re-running for presidency this time.
OG:
Let’s go, Obama girls...
Obama, I still want ya
I’m waitin for my phone to ring
Watching re-runs of West Wing
Barack the vo-ote
We’re going to take the primary and then defeat Giuliani
Chorus
GG: Giuliani, for President
OG: Obama, gotta represent
GG: Giuliani, Brooklyn stand up
OG: Obama, and raise your cups
GG: Giuliani, from the G.O.P.
OG: Obama, reppin' Hawaii
GG: Giuliani, take it to the street
OG: Obama, shake it to the beat
GG:
Everybody get up on the floor
It’s Giuliani you adore
I’m gonna be wife number four
He warms my 'globe' just like Al Gore
He’s my man and I’ll stick by him
He won my heart reducing cri-em (crime)
We’re going to the White House this time
There’s nothing you can do about it, just back up
OG:
Giuliani Girl just stop your fussin
At least Obama didn’t marry his cousin
Giuliani’s hungry for the war
Iraq's hotter than the Colbert Report
Obama has a Harvard graduation
“Dreams From My Father” for inspiration
He’s gonna be the man to change our nation
Giuliani doesn’t have a chance and that’s what’s up.
(chorus)
GG: Obama can’t wrap the American flag
OG: Nothing is worse than Giuliani in drag
GG: I still want Rudy Giuli-on me
OG: I love my man like I love my coffee
GG: Giuliani’s like a Ronald Reagan
OG: I knew Reagan and you’re no Reagan
GG: Obama should be out like Tony Blair
OG: Rudy has a less a chance than hair
GG: Giuliani OG: Obama (repeat 4 times)
(chorus)
Comments from