back to the box
Here's some shows on television that I find pretty cool.The Gruen Transfer
Wednesday 9:00pm ABC1
Thursday 8:30pm ABC2
This show is a must watch, well for me anyway. Enough said. But now since my Wednesday is so tv busy, I'll watch the repeat on ABC2.
So You Think You Can Dance
Wednesday 7:30pm ten
I have to say that having Mary screaming on television is a welcome return. American dancers are many times better than our Aussie ones.
X-Files
Thursday 9.30pm tenHD
X-Files is a classic to have back on television. Go back to the first series of when X-Files first came to our tv screens back in 1992, quirky dress sense and all.
Food Safari
Wednesday 8pm SBS
I love watching food shows and this one hits the spot. A new episode, a new country. Shows some good insights into culinary delights around the world.
The One: Australia's Most Gifted Psychic
Tuesday 7:30pm Seven
This show is interesting. I'm just waiting to see the sceptic tear into those psychics. Although having said that, some of the things that happen on the show are truly amazing.
The Amazing Race
Thursdasy 9:30pm Seven
The continually bickering Asian father-daughter couple is still there. I'm still watching. Although I'm getting bored of this season
No, I'm not recommending this for viewing don't get me wrong. I am just so happy that it has now finally been axed. Let the world rejoice.
Comments from