ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


in the middle of WYD

I was constantly looking across from where I work, at Erskine Street, Wynyard over to Barangaroo and this is what I saw at 4pm in the gap between KPMG, Westpac and the highway:



The level of noise throughout the day was truly phenomenal. It really was like hearing Chinese New Year in Sydney today, all day. There were trumpets playing and people shouting and dancing in the street. It was a sight to see.

The trains this morning from Kogarah at 8.55am was normal. However, the crowd levels at Wynyard was truly abnormal. The station was buzzing and alive with youth spirit at 9.30am. I have heard reports that there was utter crowd chaos on the streets at lunch time, and hence why I am bringing my lunch every day this week.


benny | Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Comments from

Post a Comment    [0 comments]


twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009