ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


fakes of olympic proportions

I'm starting to grow tired of the global surprise about the fake elements of the opening ceremony. Sure, those footsteps seemed really real, didn't they? And no doubt I really fell for it. Likewise the little girl in the red dress who should demand a refund from those that taught her lip-synching. As to why she was swapped, I don't think it's as simple as prettiness. Now the world is up in arms over the misrepresentation of the kids in tribal dress. I don't want to hear tomorrow that the flame was fake too. I'm just not sure how my heart will take to that.


benny | Friday, August 15, 2008
Comments from

Post a Comment    [0 comments]


twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009