in the scrapheap
I am angry. I am also not political! I just can't stand incompetence. Therefore by logical deduction, I must not be able to stand NSW Labor! ARGH!So the new Premier has a huge problem with our State's budget in disarray. Fine. I'm okay with with that. But that doesn't mean that the travelling public must suffer the previous cabinet's incompetence. No. Isn't the new cabinet there to fix things? Not make things worse?
Well you must think, what has normally calm Benny seething? Well firstly, thanks to Michael Costa for endangering our state credit rating by blowing the state budget by $1 billion and only telling us AFTER he gets sacked. So what would happen if he didn't get sacked? We would never have found out until it was too late. What credibility does NSW have left?
So how does Mr Rees fix the problem? By considering raising payroll tax, possibly scrapping the North-west Metro and possibly charging people to park at train stations. So much for trying to get people onto public transport. The possible scrapping of the metro may be saved if the government can finally get a successful public-private partnership going. History is definitely not on our side. Or was that our now bygone politicians?
Comments from