last four standing
With the current drama 《溏心風暴之家好月圓》 nearing the end with the bitter final battle for the moon cake business 家好月圓 climaxing on 21 September, rest assure knowing that the new drama hitting TVB screens 《與敵同行》 (Last One Standing) looks to be just as rivetting.
With a cast featuring 郭晉安, 鄭嘉穎 and (rather unfortunately) 蒙嘉慧, it looks like it's one I will probably be following as well. The story seems interesting enough, but we'll see when it starts to air. If it turns out to be one big love story, then I might bleugh.
Also new to the screens on 21 September 2008 at the earlier timeslot of 8:30pm is 《少年四大名捕》 (The Four) which replaces the currently airing 《尖子攻略》. All I know is that it is a chinese medieval fighting drama. The four lead characters are without doubt a powerful combination: 林峯, 吳卓羲, 馬國明 and 陳鍵鋒. However, I think I'll watch the one above unless that one proves to be a dud. I'm not a huge fan of medieval drama, and this one doesn't make me any more interested.
Comments from