leehom, what's wrong with me?
Unveiling the newest song from 王力宏 (Wang Leehom) called 「搖滾怎麼了!!」. It is an ambitious mix of 'chinese rock', this time combining electric guitar with the 琵琶 (piper). Have a listen- it's one of the shortest songs I've heard in a while.
I'm not a big fan of this song. In fact, I hate it. What's wrong with me? I quite like his mixes, but chinese rock just doesn't do it for me as his chinese rnb does. Was it the disasterous lyrics? Was it too out of character?
Pre-orders for Leehom's new as yet un-named album has just commenced. It is scheduled to be released on 15 November 2008.
His worldwide concert tour 「2008SonyEricsson王力宏MUSIC-MAN世界巡迴演唱會」 kicks off on Saturday at Taipei Arena. The tour continues to Shanghai on 18 October and Singapore on 1 November 2008. As yet no news on when the tour arrives in Hong Kong.
Comments from benny


totally agree with you. Hate this song. I hope his whole new album won't be as bad as this song.