ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


must breathe...



This is 周杰倫's (Jay Chou) main song from his new upcoming 2008 album 魔杰座 (Capricorn): 稻香 (Paddy Fragrance). This song once again is composed/written by Jay himself.

VERDICT: I STILL LOVE JAY AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER 9* =D

He didn't disappoint me with a cowboy song this time... Love the flow of this new song,, and the flute (?)...

*October 9 release in Hong Kong, October 13 release in Taiwan.


benny | Monday, September 29, 2008
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [2 comments]

        I have to say that the lyrics to this song are among some of the best from Jay.

        Great reminder that though the going may get tough, we shouldn't take things for granted.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Saturday, October 04, 2008 5:38:00 pm  


        haha i haven't got round to listening to the lyrics yet. i'm still embargoing myself from listening until the 9th...

        Blogger benny | Monday, October 06, 2008 12:09:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009