ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


yay jay!

周杰倫 (Jay Chou) has finally and very deservedly received some western media interest after having just been interviewed on CNN's Talk Asia last week. He follows some illustrious interviewee company including a string of famous Asian singers including Wang Leehom, Ken Hirai, Ayumi Hamasaki, Jacky Cheung and Faye Wang.

Here's the interview. And with reference to part 3: Jay, I saw you at that prestigious place! =D AND IT WAS SO GOOD...

I now anxiously await until next month for when details of his 2008 album including release date is announced. I CANNOT WAIT!

Part 1:



Part 2:


Part 3:


benny | Thursday, September 18, 2008
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous

Post a Comment    [3 comments]

        didn't know you are Jay fans!=3 wait for his new album~~~

        and, Congratulation! =]

        Anonymous Anonymous | Thursday, September 18, 2008 1:28:00 pm  


        yes yes i am a very big fans! eagerly waiting for his next album...

        and thanks =D

        Blogger benny | Thursday, September 18, 2008 5:39:00 pm  


        Care to link to any un-dubbed versions of the interview? I.e. where we can hear him speak the mando

        Hmm, should I go to the 周杰伦杭州演唱会呢?

        Anonymous Anonymous | Thursday, September 18, 2008 5:51:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009