I will probably hop off Vodafone and onto 3 in December, having been enticed by their offer of 150mbs of mobile internet (which will probably last me 1 week), and 30 second call charging (as opposed to Vodafone's 1-minute).The precise time will depend on when 3 commences their Mobile Internet services for prepaid caps (most likely December). It is also conditional of whether I can get what I want.
3's new prepaid caps are very attractive, especially now that I can surf the net with my phone. Notwithstanding this, if I have not read incorrectly, I can also access up to $10 from 3's Planet 3 content services. If I can, I am particularly interested in the NewsCap value pack which contains news from iCable Hong Kong (有線寬頻), Sky News, ABC and other providers; or even the Mobile TV pack at a cost of $10. The plans are so confusing I don't know what's included and what's not- that's the beauty of reading it off the internet as opposed to going into a store and asking them. I'll probably find out that half the stuff I want won't be included when I ultimately ask them...
Both provider's $29 cap provides $150 of credit. 3's cap also provides an additional $160 of calls to numbers on 3.
Here's more information on 3's $29 plan and Vodafone's $29 plan.
What telephone provider is everyone on?
Comments from benny
Post a Comment [4 comments]
im on $29 3 plan and just recently (abt 2-3 months ago) changed to the new $29 plan which u just mentioned $150 worth of calls + 100 free mins to 3 numbers.
i also pay an extra of $5 to use the internet which allows me 10mb usage!! i use only like 8 or something coz i only use FB, hotmail and sometimes web msn messenger but i think its enough! i think if you pay $10 u get maybe 20mb or more, dont remember too clearly! :p
meh pang
ah win you got something similar to what i want... hmm but yours sounds a little bit different for some reason. and so you only use 8mb even for looking fb and checking mail?
meh yourself.
I was just answering your question. You're probably just jealous that for my AUD$2.50 plan, I get, amongst other things, 500 SMSs, and 200 minutes of inter-network calls...
:D


China Unicom (中国联通) and Hutchison Telecom HK's 3-DUALBAND-
:P