ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


rainy days

So what would you do if:
  • the rain was not heavy enough to warrant opening an umbrella,
  • half the people have their umbrellas open and half don't,
  • the rain was dense enough so that you were getting wet not opening,
  • there was wind and you were not going to escape the rain anyway,
  • your umbrella is a precious foldable umbrella that mushrooms easily, and
  • you only had a 5 minute walk.
Would you open an umbrella?


benny | Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Comments from Blogger jenfa Blogger Unknown Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [6 comments]

        HAHAHA
        mm the past few days i've just been wishing i were wearing a hoodie..

        *pls explain 'mushroomed' umbrella?

        Blogger jenfa | Thursday, October 30, 2008 1:35:00 am  


        Yeh I would because that's what I did yesterday :P

        Blogger Unknown | Thursday, October 30, 2008 12:05:00 pm  


        Oh yeah... I wish I was also wearing hoodie!

        'Mushroomed' = bending into backwards shape by the wind so it looks like 'Y'

        Blogger benny | Thursday, October 30, 2008 7:52:00 pm  


        I had my family sized umbrella and just opened it anyway. Staying dry is what matters.

        People can see that it's raining, but who cares if they think you're over-reacting to a bit of rain? The point is, you're dry - they're not.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Friday, October 31, 2008 12:06:00 am  


        I wouldnt. 'Mushrooming' umbrellas are evil. Wind+rain+umrellas are a bad combination + you can get changed when you get home.

        But then again maybe I'm just used to being slightly wet all the time, putting my head down and walking very fast haha =P

        Did YOU open your umbrella?

        Anonymous Anonymous | Monday, November 03, 2008 12:57:00 pm  


        I actually did... I was worried about getting wet and then getting a cold.

        The weather here is really bad- hot, cold, hot, cold. I wish it'd make up its mind!

        Ah- I can't get changed at work though =P

        Blogger benny | Monday, November 03, 2008 1:32:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009