joke not funny
I was walking home last night at about 01:45 on my usual path down Montgomery Street past the Police Station on the St George Bank HQ side (left of the picture where the black wagon is) when a policeman standing outside the Police Station called out to me. Prior to this, a young, built male of caucasian gangster appearance had sprinted past me and was now at the end of the street. The policeman looked as though he was having a midnight coffee, and there were 2 girls who appeared to be drunk standing next to him. I had already seen them for afar. The conversation went like this:
Police: "Hey you over there"
Me: (could sort of hear someone say something through my earphones so I looked over)
Police: "You know what guy?"
Me: (taking one earphone out) "What?" (with a 'why are you asking me this' feel)
Police: "Were you gonna rob him?"
Me: (wtf shrug, puts earphone back in and keeps walking)
Comments from benny


a skinny kind-looking asian young man robbing a caucasian gangster guy? hahaha..now thats called funny! lol...so the cop jus let u off right? LOL :p