ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


stop


When it comes to 周董 (Master Jay [Jay Chou]), no one should get in the way, not even 林峯 (Raymond Lam). Although, I gotta give Ray credit for not completely wrecking the song's prized high pitched interlude. Mind you, I couldn't actually bring myself to actually watch the video. I only listened. You watch on my behalf...

What troubles me is that Ray's performance of this song 霍元甲 in Korea might confuse Koreans as to the true owner of the song.

After all that, I still stand for the attitude and coolness of the real deal. You tell me. This is Jay from his 2007 World Tours Concert Series (Taipei):


benny | Sunday, October 19, 2008
Comments from Blogger Mags Blogger benny Anonymous Anonymous

Post a Comment    [3 comments]

        Hmmmz.. interesting. Though I would agree that RL's version was not as good as the original, he hasn't done the song any injustice either.

        Having said that, Jay's performance and the atmosphere on tour was definitely the superior of the two.

        Blogger Mags | Sunday, October 19, 2008 3:40:00 pm  


        yes, the song wasn't ruined, but the original artist was better =D

        Blogger benny | Monday, October 20, 2008 6:34:00 pm  


        even though being a Ray fan, i expected it to be worse, but hey ray kinda pulled it through wor, but still of course jay's original is better :)

        Anonymous Anonymous | Tuesday, October 21, 2008 12:34:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009