ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


chocolate cravings

I would highly recommend people try the new Guylian Cafe that has opened at Circular Quay.


I tried it the other day with some friends, and the iced chocolate trumps that of the Lindt Cafe or Max Brenners. The desserts were also very delicious- especially the base of the berry cheesecake! Notwithstanding the food, the location is also a place to be seen, as well as to see.

Located at the Opera Quays (Toaster complex) next to Dendy, it's a delight to sit back and relax with the Harbour Bridge as vista. Go there and try it yourself! A new Guylian Cafe is opening soon across the quay in The Rocks.


benny | Saturday, November 08, 2008
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger Unknown

Post a Comment    [2 comments]

        Ooh - looking fwd to that when I come back!

        Anonymous Anonymous | Sunday, November 09, 2008 7:57:00 am  


        I tried it on Monday :D Was alright hehe...but I need to have the shake or iced choco or whatever next time. I bought some chocolate and they were nice! I think the one at The Rocks is open now.

        Blogger Unknown | Wednesday, November 26, 2008 11:38:00 am  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009