ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


trial back to the old

I've gone to Blogger's generic layout version to trial some features and see if the functionality outweights my old blog template. Don't you think it's a bit sterile?

Please take a moment to express your opinion via the poll on the right, and also with the new 'reactions' buttons below each post. These are inbuilt into the blogger layout.

Personally, I find this layout totally lacking in character. So make up your mind and cast your vote and we'll see what the verdict is, ay?

Also why not do it the conventional way and leave a comment...

[UPDATED Sunday 12:59pm] - owing to my own dislike, I have reverted


benny | Saturday, November 15, 2008
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous

Post a Comment    [1 comments]

        Aaah, reverted version is better. But those check-box smiley face thingos seemed fun.

        Oh, and I didn't end up going to Mr Chou's after all; couldn't be bothered.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Sunday, November 16, 2008 2:54:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009