i ♥ melbourne
i ♥ trams
i ♥ metlink
i ♥ wide streets
i ♥ europe in australia
i ♥ hot chocolate culture
i ♥ arts
i ♥ continuous buzz
i ♥ trams
i ♥ cool weather
i ♥ federation square
i ♥ cool chillout bars
i ♥ fresco dining
i ♥ friendly people
i ♥ exploring dark alleyways
i ♥ the mix of old and new
i ♥ melbourne
i ♥ metlink
i ♥ wide streets
i ♥ europe in australia
i ♥ hot chocolate culture
i ♥ arts
i ♥ continuous buzz
i ♥ trams
i ♥ cool weather
i ♥ federation square
i ♥ cool chillout bars
i ♥ fresco dining
i ♥ friendly people
i ♥ exploring dark alleyways
i ♥ the mix of old and new
i ♥ melbourne
i also ♥ government's plan for free sydney CBD shuttle buses along george/elizabeth streets from circular quay to central. about time.
Comments from benny Unknown benny
Post a Comment [5 comments]
I went when I was younger too with family and I was bored. Although I did do all the touristy stuff. This time I went with friends and it's so much better! We did things off the beaten track, and it was just fantastic. I spose its the mixing of a great place and great company =D
♥
I'd elaborate and make a list like you did, but then this comment would be really really really long, so I'll summarise my thoughts:
I ♥ HK
Agree with you Benny...I love Melbourne too =D I miss it...would like to go back again! lol been 11 months since I last went! lol you love the trams that you put it down twice! :P
Yeah I must really like those trams... and of course I ♥ HK too!


hahaha..u cant be loving melb THAT much...ive been there before when i was younger, i dont remember it being that great! in fact i found it more boring than sydney! :p