ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


where's my money?

I was disappointed when I checked my bank account today. It did not move a cent. I did not get the $1,000 courtesy of the federal government.

Well if I don't get the money, how do I spend it like the news tells me to?
How do I get the economy back on its feet?

I then began to wonder if the money went to the wrong people?

If it came to me, then of course I'd spend the $1,000.
However, if it went to pensioners, they'll just save it and have more funds to live another day.
If it went to those on the dole, they'll just gamble or drink it away.
If it went to single parents, they'd just but milk powder.
That's not really helping the economy.

So I say to you- the government's given the $1,000 to the wrong people if it didn't come to me. I can do so much with $1,000, especially since things are now much cheaper than before.

I will continue to do my part in driving the economy towards recession and not spending, and it's all the government's fault. We're relying on unreliable people to help us...


benny | Monday, December 08, 2008
Comments from

Post a Comment    [0 comments]


twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009