ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


day 1

So today was day one of work, and I dived straight into the deep end. I'm attending meetings listening to them talk in their own language of acronyms. I got taken around all the different floors and met lots of new people, the names I forgot in an instant. I don't even recognise my desk from a different angle, and get lost trying to find it once I'd left it. Work hours are reasonable and the travel to work is not as painful I thought it would be. Workmates seem to be quite friendly. My buddy, who is also my boss is really nice to me. Everything seems to have gone right so far. I am very sleepy from the amount of things to remember.


benny | Monday, February 02, 2009
Comments from

Post a Comment    [0 comments]


twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009