i do
It happens more often than not, but has anyone ever read the online terms of agreements or software licences before they pressed the "I Accept" button?My train of thought: "If I don't press the 'I Accept' button, I cannot do what I had set out to do, so I don't really have any other choice."
Well for people like me, there's hope in sight. New proposed consumer laws aim to void unfair terms in these consumer contracts, even if you have clicked that button. There are many problems associated with this legislation though. Where to begin? Well what exactly is a consumer? What is unfair? How wide or narrow would such a definition be? And so on...
So next time you see one of those screens, would you think twice and read through it before you scroll to the bottom and accept it?
Comments from Unknown benny

lol love it :P well most EULA's tend to be the same word for word, with a few exceptions. I can usually scroll through and sort of know what they say. The more scary ones are when you say, apply for a credit card online, but I guess the same concept applies :P