ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


week 1

As a result of work, my blog posting has fallen behind drastically. If I go out, I get home and must sleep almost immediately afterward. If I don't, I watch a little television and then it's time to sleep. This requirement that I must sleep early is a most unusual feeling resembling school times. It's still taking a little getting used to. I realise that my early waking up time of 6.15am will only undoubtedly get harder as we move towards winter.

In other things, I am impressed at Chatswood's train station. It's so modern. Although I struggle to fathom why they don't put more escalators going from the concourse to the platforms. There's only 1 set and lots of stairs on the other side. Also, why is the top level (ie the food court) not completed yet? It also does not look so much like the artist's impression...

And could someone donate to my cooling fund please? I'm dying in this heat... I don't think I've experienced such a warm summer in many years. I blame the Indian Ocean!


benny | Saturday, February 07, 2009
Comments from

Post a Comment    [0 comments]


twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009