ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


a week without

So it's been a whole week without blogging, and I don't miss it one bit because now I have the twitter. The reason is I simply just haven't been home. With full time work now, when I do get home it's a simple regime: "must sleep". I don't even end up checking my emails anymore and there's a whole stack of them for me to go through now.

I had induction this week, which meant that I stopped bringing food from home for 3 days. So that meant lunches and dinners were eaten out. I feel somewhat unhealthy and broke at the excesses involved in eating out.

Let's see... Malaysian for lunch was nice but it was oily. Chinese was oily too. Korean was nice as was Japanese, but it can be too much of a good thing. I had Greek and it was really good. I'm obviously one to try new things. The chicken parmigiana at the pub close to work was so good, and so big it made me sick.

I have also noticed a not-so-good tendency, and that is I will not care as much about the price anymore when eating out. Where I used to discriminate between 10 and 14, I now do not as much. Where I used to not order a drink with a meal, I now don't seem to mind as much. Not a good sign, but maybe a sign of an increased financial capacity. It could be seen as helping the economy. It could be seen as my pre-spending of the government's $900 gift to me. Whatever it is, it's good for Australia, and what's good for Australia is good for me.


benny | Saturday, February 21, 2009
Comments from

Post a Comment    [0 comments]


twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009