ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


after crazy woman is crazy kids



This video is the latest internet sensation causing a huge storm in Hong Kong right now. Notice how intimate they get in front of everyone at Kowloon Tong MTR station. I don't consider it to be one of the worst instances of public intimacy I have seen, but to Hong Kong people I'm sure this has crossed many lines already. There's been a lot of intense debate over this one on forums and blogs everywhere.


benny | Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Comments from Anonymous Anonymous Blogger Mags Blogger jenfa Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [4 comments]

        i watched it yesterday and thought it was pretty bad...especially in HK ><

        Anonymous Anonymous | Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:34:00 am  


        I think a lot of the sensation could perhaps over how old the kids are (school uniforms duly noted)?

        But hey, that said, this kind of thing - like nail clipping and shaving, is something that should REALLY done in the privacy of one's home and not at a MTR station (yes, their parents probably don't even realise these two are going out).

        I can understanding that kissing would be acceptable in public in HK, but I do think a lot of lines are getting pushed (particularly to the outwardly conservative people of HK) when he starts kneading her breast like that in public.

        Talk about taking PDA to an extreme.

        Blogger Mags | Wednesday, March 25, 2009 11:26:00 pm  


        i heard about this on the radio the other day..
        Ben.. it's like ur half living in HK u're so up-to-date with everything -.-

        Blogger jenfa | Thursday, March 26, 2009 5:06:00 pm  


        yes it's PDA to the extreme... and jenfa i read hk news on the train so i try and be up to date with events there. actually i probably know more about what's happening there than here -__-

        but yes, the guy's really overdoing the PDA at a MTR station of all places. HOW ROMANTIC.

        Blogger benny | Thursday, March 26, 2009 8:51:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009