ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


get off the train now II!

I was on the train tonight and a chinese guy slightly older than I sat in the seat in front of me. He proceeded to read the mX, which is fine. He chatted to his female companion, which is also fine. Then from nowhere I hear this buzzing sound, and as I was reading my own copy of mX at the time I thought that my iPod was making buzzing noises. Maybe the song had a buzzing feel to it?

I looked around... AND I saw that guy proceeding to shave himself ON THE TRAIN! He was doing it as he was chatting to his female companion, who obviously did not care. You know what pisses me off? People shaving in public! I find it a most hideous thing to do outside the confines of your house. You are littering the dirtiness of your cut hair all over the seats and floor. Considering the frequency that Cityrail trains get cleaned, I do not want to imagine the lack of hygiene he was contributing to.

I don't understand why people need to groom themselves, in particularly shave, on the train at 8pm. I just don't get it! There are many things I don't get in this world, and this is seemingly one of them. Leave your personal grooming for the bathroom fellas.

If you DO shave, at least get yourself a nice looking shaver, not an old cheap one that looks like you got it from Ap Liu Street like he did today.


benny | Friday, March 06, 2009
Comments from Blogger Mags Anonymous Anonymous Blogger benny Blogger jenfa Blogger benny Blogger Mags Blogger benny Blogger Unknown

Post a Comment    [8 comments]

        hahah.. if your blog had tags.. this one would go under the "disgraceful grooming behaviour on Cityrail trains" section. :P

        But yeah.. eeewwww. >.< Which line was this?

        Blogger Mags | Saturday, March 07, 2009 11:19:00 pm  


        Hey, don't bag out Apliu Street man. Just because there's a lot of old, cheap stuff, doesn't mean there isn't a whole lot of pretty damn good stuff there as well.

        ...at the time I thought that my iPod was making buzzing noises. Maybe the song had a buzzing feel to it?

        Ahahahah, you're hilarious.

        Anonymous Anonymous | Saturday, March 07, 2009 11:58:00 pm  


        It was on OUR line -__-

        I don't really want to do a III of this though. This is a rather shameful series.

        And pang, I'm not bagging Ap Liu Street out, I was just expressing the common feeling of cheap stuff etc that one associates with it.

        Yes I thought it was a song that had buzzing sound!

        Blogger benny | Sunday, March 08, 2009 10:37:00 am  


        HAHAHAHAA
        the guy would've had to have crazy facial hair growth to not be able to wait til he gets home -.-

        u're prob gonna see plenty more crazies :P .. u spend like at least 10hrs a wk commuting on cityrail!

        Blogger jenfa | Sunday, March 08, 2009 7:59:00 pm  


        i know... i can't believe that guy

        well i do spend about 10 hour a week commuting just on weekdays. but at the hours i travel, most people are quite okay being businesspeople.

        only when i travel outside these hours do people get a bit extreme...

        Blogger benny | Sunday, March 08, 2009 9:12:00 pm  


        Oh dear, looks like it's time to stock up on the hand sanitiser again and to use it religiously to rid myself of the germs that might be floating about on Cityrail trains.

        I swear, people's behaviours are getting stranger and stranger on the train which each day that passes. >.<

        Blogger Mags | Sunday, March 08, 2009 9:41:00 pm  


        people are just inconsiderate. if everyone treated the train like their own house, then it wouldn't be a pigsty. although that's a conditional statement...

        Blogger benny | Monday, March 09, 2009 7:16:00 pm  


        lol wtf! i have never seen anything like that on the train...eww =\

        Blogger Unknown | Monday, March 09, 2009 7:43:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009