get off the train now III!
In my continuing chronicles of train indecency, today's chapter goes back to the previously discussed topic of nail cutting. Even little duck says no!I was not amused to have seen yesterday's instance occur in the circumstances. It disgusted me that it occurred on a brand new OSCAR train. It was quite full and there were prying eyes everywhere.
What infuriated me most was that it was the one sound that pierced through my headphones (whose music had drowned out in my sleeping state) and woke me up. At first I did not quite register what the sound was, but after a few more clicks it was apparent. I thought to myself "not again"...
I looked around the carriage. I spotted someone who looked like they were engaging in the offending act, but did not fit the description so I kept looking. There were no suspicious characters but this person, but he truly did not fit the conventional mould. He was somewhat older, a businessman, and he was of western ethnicity. He seemed oblivious to the rage burning within the eyes of innocent onlookers.
It does not surprise me that acts of atrocity such as this knows no borders. Could it be just laziness used as an excuse for expediency, or the uneducated that knows not the socially accepted standard of common hygiene and public space?
Comments from