ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


get out of my house!

I remember the dream as this.

I newly moved into my new split level apartment where the current Circular Quay station was. I had views out to the Harbour Bridge on one side and Customs House on the other. If I looked down, I could see people scurrying beneath my apartment running from one side to another. It was a great place to move out to.

I enjoyed moving into this new place and was preparing a housewarming to celebrate. However, weird things started to happen. Random people started walking into my house and began using it to traverse from one side to another. Apparently you walk through my house to go up to another level but they were lazy, so they cut across my apartment. People were walking in through the different doors of my house, just randomly appearing.

I tried to lock the main door and the door which led somewhere else, but the lock had been removed. Initially it was just friends walking through and I didn't mind. Then it became more random- high school children, workers, uni students... I desperately tried to secure the locks to no avail.

I woke up in a state of panic.

Could someone please decipher the meaning of this?


benny | Thursday, March 26, 2009
Comments from

Post a Comment    [0 comments]


twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009