ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


so funny kill me now

My colleagues and I engaged in some quality conversation at work today. She asked us "what is the fastest way to a man's heart?"

I looked blank.

"A knife right through the ribcage," she said.

I couldn't control myself laughing for the next 5 minutes, and neither could they. It led to a case of stomach ache and near ROFL. Then the morbidness of the joke sunk in, but it was funny nonetheless.

I returned to my excel spreadsheet.

That was about 10 minutes of work time, or just less than 2 billable units.


benny | Monday, March 23, 2009
Comments from Blogger Mags Blogger benny

Post a Comment    [2 comments]

        LMAO - love it! God bless her sense of humour. :)

        Blogger Mags | Monday, March 23, 2009 10:24:00 pm  


        yeah she's always laughing in the office. it doesn't help when you need to answer the phone...

        Blogger benny | Thursday, March 26, 2009 8:52:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009