う
I dreamt that I wrote the Japanese hiragana character "u" (う) in reverse my whole life and as a result I was being persecuted like those people in "The Crucible" by Arther Miller. In the end, I was captured and and was about to be punished for it, when in a state of panic I woke up. Immediately after, I looked it up on my iPod touch "Hiragana" application and exactly as I thought(!), everybody else had written it wrong and I was in fact correct!
Comments from LJ benny legallyasian benny
Post a Comment [4 comments]
Hey LJ.. yeah my blog has RSS: http://benblahs.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default?alt=rss
I haven't got my Jay tickets yet, but that's beyond my control coz I asked a friend to get it for me. How about yourself?
Hey Ben,
This is random, I like your Blog.
haha there could be so many freudian interpretations of that dream! Btw in 'the crucible' people were being persecuted for witchcraft! but I suppose mispelt japanese is just as bad.
I want jay tix too =(
Yeah- I tried explaining this dream to my work colleagues, and I used the letter "A" in english and figured that it actually looked the same even if written backward. Stupid me.
But yeah, random is definitely the theme. Go Jay!


does your blog have RSS? Somehow I can't seem to add it to google reader.
have you got your jay tix yet?