ben.ism

Site menu:

Sydney | 周杰倫演唱會 | 我想去... | Seoul | Taipei | Tokyo | ben.ism | お帰り! |

 


missed my graduation

I remember filling out the graduation form meticulously. I crossed out the later dates of December and January, and ticked the closest one. You have to hand the form in as you step into the place.

Then graduation came along and I was all suited up and dressed nicely to go. I got to the Tower building and there were lots of people and it seemed like everyone was swept off their feet. Then I remember someone tapping my shoulder and telling me that they needed me to help out with the other Peer Networkers (PN) that were totally outnumbered. I was more than happy to do so, as I put on my orange shirt on top of my suit and helped out. Then I dashed off to do bits and pieces.

The next thing I know was when I came back it was dark already and the place was empty. That's when I realised I had actually missed my graduation! So I started to look for anyone that could help. I don't remember who I found but I told them of my circumstance and they said "that's just too bad, it's over." I said that I was helping out and it was just so busy I did not purposely miss it. They considered that I was a PN and told me to resubmit my application for the next date, which was December.

That's all I remember. I think I was panicking.


benny | Sunday, April 19, 2009
Comments from Blogger Mags Blogger benny Anonymous win

Post a Comment    [3 comments]

        都就嚟畢業啦, 使咩擔心呀!! 仲搞到發惡夢.. 你唔係真係咁大壓力吖嘛? :P

        Blogger Mags | Sunday, April 19, 2009 1:10:00 pm  


        我都冇擔心過. 都唔知點解會發惡夢... 可能有其他意思? 個腦真係冇嘢好做諗埋晒啲噉嘅嘢!

        Blogger benny | Monday, April 20, 2009 7:01:00 pm  


        so i didnt miss your grad now eh? its gonna be in dec?

        Anonymous win | Tuesday, May 05, 2009 3:51:00 pm  



twitter.com/benism

    ben.ism notables
    july 3 jay concert evangelistic lactose intolerance HK weather warns
    ben.ism archives
    July 2009 June 2009